Any mom will tell you that being a mom, is a full time job, with little or no breaks. On most days, we have to convince ourselves that we need a night out. That’s where SD Mom’s Night Out comes in.SD Mom’s Night Out exists to give moms the break they deserve. SD Mom’s Night Out is an event hosted by co-founders Angela Quisumbing (also an SDBM columnist) and Samantha Migdal, whose mission is to create an ongoing opportunity for busy moms in San Diego to enjoy a night out with like-minded women, while promoting local venues and businesses using creative marketing and social media.
Events are held at unique venues, offering unique experiences, and are held at a convenient times for moms to meet.This month join SD Mom’s Night Out in their support of the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Campaign. In addition to supporting a good cause, you are invited to enjoy a relaxing night out at the Sè Spa at Hotel Palomar San Diego, A Kimpton Hotel. Complimentary wine and light appetizer fare will be provided throughout the evening along with live acoustic entertainment, hand and chair massages and exciting raffle prizes! Also, meet Holly Green, mom of two, bestselling author of More Than a Minute: How to be an Effective Leader & Manager in Today’s Changing World, CEO, heart attack survivor, and managing director of The Human Factor!
When: Thursday, February 9, 2012 from 7-9pm.
Where: Sè Spa at Hotel Palomar San Diego, a Kimpton Hotel, 1047 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Parking: Valet $7/hour or Park at Horton Plaza – parking is free for 3 hours with validation
Cost: $20 online through midnight on Thurs, Feb 2, 2012/ $25 at the door
Tip: Save $5 on tickets when purchased before midnight on Thursday, February 2nd.
Click here to purchase your tickets.
- Entrance to Sè Spa
- Complimentary wine throughout the evening!
- Light appetizer fare courtesy of Hotel Palomar Salt Box Dining & Drinking
- Special discounted mom menu for future spa services when book at the event. For a list of services click here.
- Hand masseuse and chair massage on-site
- Special guest, keynote speaker, best selling author and heart attack survivor Holly Green will share her story
- Live acoustic entertainment by Trent Hancock
- (1) raffle ticket
- Opportunity to win amazing raffle prizes
- Support the American Heart Association. Click here to visit SD Mom’s Night Out Go Red for Women Campaign fundraising page and make a donation today!
- A night to relax, mix and mingle with like-minded women
- A fabulous night out!
Don’t forget to wear RED to show your support! See you there!
For more information about SD Mom’s Night Out visit their website at www.sdmomsnightout.com.
San Diego Bargain Mama partners upwith SD Mom’s Night Out for networking, fun and support!