Hi families!! I found out something that is fitting in honor of Earth Day! There is a free recycling program that Staples and HP recently launched. Not only is it free, but it’s also an ideal way for families to unload their unwanted old electronics, regardless of where they were originally bought and regardless of the brand-name logo on the outside. What a perfect way to discard your old electronics while doing your spring cleaning! Below is some more information.
So check out the free electronics recycling serice for all brands of office technology at Staples stores nationwide. Consumers and small businesses can responsibly recycle their electronics every day at Staples locations nationwide, regardless of where the devices were purchased.
• Desktop PCs, laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs, external hard drives and small servers
• All computer monitors
• Printers, desktop copiers, faxes and all-in-one devices
• Mice, keyboards, modems/routers networking and PC speakers
• Shredders, streaming devices, phones and Universal Power Supply (UPS battery backup)
• Mobile phones, GPS devices, MP3 players, digital camcorders and digital cameras
“Staples free tech recycling program will help increase the number of electronic products that are safely recycled,” said Mark Buckley, vice president of environmental affairs, Staples. “As a trusted source for office solutions, Staples is making it easy for consumers to responsibly recycle electronics for free every day at our stores. We are excited to work with HP on this initiative as part of our ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability.”
Category: Community Connections