The Head to Toe Women’s Expo returns to the Del Mar Fairgrounds, March 17 &18, giving mothers, daughters and girlfriends a chance to run wild during a weekend of inspiration, education and entertainment.
The fun begins with exhibits featuring all the luxuries that gals love — apparel, jewelry, handbags, makeup and skin-care products; spa services; health and fitness products; gourmet foods; and designer items and services for the home — plus a fashion show, chef seminars and a baby shower for moms-to-be.
New to the event is the Girls on the Go 10K/ 5K Run / Walk giving gals the opportunity to literally run wild! On Sunday morning, March 18, Head to Toe’s “Girls on the Go 10K/5k Run/Walk” will raise funds for the San Diego Office of Education Everyone a Reader Volunteer Program.
The scenic course begins at the Del Mar Fairgrounds and heads up the Pacific Coast, where the surf meets the turf. New to the run, is a beautiful Girls on the Go medal that is awarded to all participants as they cross the finish line. Lively music and festive atmosphere that includes mini massages and a wine tasting are part of the celebratory finish line. First-place winners in each age division snag a SPA CERTIFICATE courtesy of eLiveLife.com All participants are up for door prizes and complimentary admission for themselves and two friends to the Expo. For more details about the race and registration, visit girlsonthegorun.com.
While the runners are running, the Expo will be rocking with inspirational speakers, a fashion show, chef seminars, and a baby shower for expectant moms and lots of unique gal gear.
The popular Head to Toe Women’s Expo — now in the ninth year — is the creation of San Diegans Rosemarie Gibson and Debbie Adelman, who are thrilled to have The San Diego Union-Tribune (home of more than one million readers every week) as the media sponsor. The dynamic Rose and Deb organize and coordinate every Expo, which attracts attendees throughout San Diego County and beyond.
Expo hours are Saturday 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday 9 am to 4 pm. For more information about the show or run, please call 619.491.0677 or 877.491.0677. The websites for the events are headtotoewomensexpo.com and girlsonthegorun.com
Tickets can be purchased at the door for $8. Parking at the fairgrounds is $9.
Note from SDBM Plus a Giveaway:
Some speakers we at SDBM are excited about are :
- “Just Dig It” - Tiger Palafox Mission Hills Nursery.
- Laugh and Learn about the Power of Hypnosis – De’Anna Nunez
- A Fresh New look with insights from a Make-up pro- Donna Mee
- Burn Your Fat Pants- De’Anna Nunez
- Managing Chaos with Confidence -Carolyn Gross
- Chef Bernard - 20 minute curry and farmers market vegetables.
- Fashion Show
- True Taste of Thai – Krong Catering
- Are you an expectant mom? Saturday March 17, the Expo will host a baby shower on the style stage for 40 expectant moms! The fun includes: cupcakes, a presentation by a doula, games and prizes. Reservations for the baby shower are being accepted now. Give our friends at Head to Toe Women’s Expo a call on the shower hotline to reserve your seat today! 619-491-0677
For the first 25 to leave a comment below as to why you wish to go (must be an SDBM newsletter subscriber), we will place your names at Will Call and reserve a pair of Expo admission tickets in your name.
Thank you for liking San Diego Bargain Mama’s Facebook, if you will kindly do so…and maybe even leave a message for us over there!