The surf and sand in Mission Beach are far enough attraction for me on a nice sunny day, but Belmont Park Boardwalk offers a TON of options for a fun-filled San Diego day right near the beach- and enjoyable for all ages! Never been? Belmont Park is home to the historic Giant Dipper Roller Coaster and Plunge Indoor Pool, both San Diego icons for over 85 years. That is just for starters…
My girl had her 10th birthday party there last year and took advantage of a full day of rides and attractions! I felt like I was 10 again – really fun time for the whole family! Check out last year’s post, “Belmont Park Offers Loads of Affordable Family Fun” !!
I got a hold of very cool savings at Belmont Park I wanted to be able to share them with you! I am patiently awaiting for Tiki Town Adventure Golf (indoor/outdoor miniature golf course) to open, hopefully sometime mid-June.
Take advantage of these sweet ways to save:
- Costco (6/17/13-9/3/13)
- $24.99 for UNLIMITED Rides, UNLIMITED Laser Tag, Sky Ropes, Rock Climb, 10 Turns in the Laser Maze, and 20 Arcade Tokens per person. PLUS Coupons for a future visit
- Will be on Costco.com as well as in the following warehouses: Caramel Mountain, Poway, La Mesa, Santee, Morena, Mission Valley
- Thursday Coupons (6/6/13-8/29/13)
- Get $10 OFF each UNLIMITED Ride Wristband (reg. $26.95)
- $3 OFF each JR UNLIMITED Ride Wristband (reg. $15.95)
- Summer Nights Kid’s Series (6/20/13-8/16/13)
- Thursdays and Fridays from 6PM-10PM – Free crafts, live music, face painting, etc. (will have something different every week)
Parking and Admission are free.
3190 Mission Blvd
San Diego, CA 92109
Look forward to posting more soon!