The San Diego County Fair 2012 promises to be “Out Of This World!” Their outer space theme will offer affordable fun AND educational opportunities to loads of people at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. We can’t wait to check out the concerts (heading to see Demi Lovado this year!), food and go on the rides during the night, our family tradition!
A few tips for admission discount:
Best Pass Ever
You know you can’t see the Fair in just one day, and you start saving money with this pass on your second visit! (regular adult admission at the ticket window is $13.00, kids 6-12, $7, seniors, $7, ages 5 & under, free) Get your ticket for 24 days of San Diego County Fair fun for just $24.00!
You can get the Best Pass Ever:
- At Albertsons stores through Thursday, June 7
- At the Fairgrounds Box Office through Thursday, June 7. The Box Office is on the north side of the Main Parking Lot, open 10:00AM-6:00PM Tuesday through Saturday. No parking charge now through June 7, and no convenience fees.
- Online through July 1 (link is below; $2.50 convenience fee applies for each pass purchased)
- At the Fair ticket window, any day of the Fair through July 2.
- The Best Pass Ever is valid during the 2012 Fair, June 8-July 4
$4.oo Fair Days!
$4.oo tickets will be available at Alertsons stores only when you make a $10 minimum purchase using your Alberstons Preferred car. The special is good for Friday, June 8, and Tuesday, June 12.
Kids’ Day! Every Tuesday
Children 12 and younger are admitted free. (Admission for ages 6-12 other days is $7.00.)
See their website for deals and discounts.