Grey Thursday, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday… so many decisions!! It is less expensive to obtain the things you would like shipped to your door free of charge rather than throw away cash on transportation, especially if you know just what you are looking for and do not need to feel it or see it up close. Today’s consumer has various options (even getting the holiday shopping done during Thanksgiving dinner is an option now!!?!!), so to go into it well-armed is a bonus!
The following is a list of the top five tips to consider when looking for top products at the best savings. The deals are out there and they are impressive, particularly the 50-60%-off specials in combination with free shipping!
- Do your homework! Find the best products by doing research on a site like ConsumerReports.org, and then check current prices at a site like PriceGrabber.com.
- Search for free shipping codes and send your gift directly to the recipients.
- Check out cash back websites and shop through them! Shop at Ebates.com or ShopatHome.com,
for example, and you will have money back in your pocket and save both online
- Find a site that has your favorite stores! Cyber Monday.com highlights the best online deals from more than 700 retailers. A comparison Shopping Engine and Free Shipping Offers are all included. Cyber Monday 2013 is user-friendly website, powered by Brads Deals. BestCyberMondaySales has deals for top online stores such as Target, Best Buy, Wal-mart, Macy’s and Zappos.
- Before you make your online purchase, look for discount codes. Again, remember that Cyber Monday is known for free shipping, so make sure you look into that first!