Apparel Therapy Online lets you put your closet online! It saves you time, money, and hassles – whether it’s getting dressed in the morning or while out shopping. Create outfits for seasons, holiday parties, etc. and share with other users. Apparel Therapy Online also helps you pack for a trip by letting you keep track of what you wear and creating interchangeable outfits!
Basic Membership is FREE!
San Diego Bargain Mama readers receive 3 stylist-created outfits with their membership!
After signing up for a Basic Membership, email email@example.com with “SDBM” in the subject line, and your username in the email.
Avoid some common pitfalls of packing with these quick Apparel
1) Pick a palette: Choose gray/black or brown to go with the colors you choose to mix in (brights and patterns). Plan on either gold or silver jewelry, and pick your shoes to match. This eliminates outfits that aren’t interchangeable and maximizes your space.
2) A cool clutch bag can do double duty as a delicates bag, jewelry bag, and an evening bag.
3) Choose the right size suitcase: underpacking can make clothes wrinkly too!
4) Wear your bulkiest layers (coats and boots).
5) Roll you clothes: this takes up less space and means fewer creases.
6) Still short on space? Put small items like jewelry, socks, and toiletries in your packed shoes.
7) If you’re checking a bag, make sure you keep a change of clothes with you!
8) Pack extra ziploc bags: these are good for wet swimsuits, anything dirty, and containing liquids.
Have a wonderful vacation!!
This sponsored ad is brought to you by Apparel Therapy Online.