Struggling with that last minute gift for your Valentine? Look no further than a gift card. Michele Beschen, host of PBS and Create TV’s B. Organic and HGTV’s B. Original shares tips on how you can personalize gift cards just in time for Valentine’s Day!
• Help someone relax with a SpaFinder Gift Card presented with a beautiful homemade tea kit created from an old tin box and cardboard. A SpaFinder Gift Card is good for spa treatments in over 7,000 spas, salons, yoga or Pilates studios and fitness centers. There’s likely a spa or wellness experience in most areas and global travel destinations.
• Make a homemade fishing pole using a long branch that incorporates handmade tackle accessories and a bobber. Hang a Bass Pro Shops gift card from the end of a hook. Bass Pro Shops has great gear for people of all ages and for a number of outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, hunting, camping and kayaking.
• Planning a night out with family or friends can be easy. Make a handmade magnetic calendar from a dry erase board and pair it with an Applebee’s gift card. Mark down your next family, girls or guys night out. Applebee’s has a healthy indulgence menu and is a great place to watch a game.
• If you’re shopping for a music lover, you can make a one-of-a-kind scarf out of a few T-shirts from favorite bands. Cut the shirts, sew them together and add a pocket to hold an iTunes gift card, which can be a great gift for anyone. iTunes gift cards provide one-stop entertainment as they can be used to purchase music, movies, TV shows, apps, games, books and more.
• Make a wall rack organizer using the front of an old dresser drawer. Add vintage doorknobs, accessories and hooks. Hang a jcpenney gift card from it. jcpenney offers a large selection of unique and affordable gifts for just about everyone. It’s a great place to find style at compelling prices that make sense in this economic climate.
• Gift cards and many of the materials used to create these unique gifts are conveniently available at grocery stores.
To learn how to save with gift cards and other creative tips and to share your gift card tips by visitiing www.facebook.com/GiftCardsRock
Time for the Giveaway:
Michelle has just one question for SDBM members only (a free newsletter sent out up to 2x a month)! Please comment below by sharing what you think the most creative way to present a gift card to someone is!! Winner gets a $50 Spa Finder gift card sent directly to you! Sound good? Get creative! One lucky winner will be randomly chosen on Valentine’s Day and announced at 10pm. Good luck!
Thank you for liking San Diego Bargain Mama’s Facebook.
This is a sponsored blog.